As in other operating systems, there are also very good instant messaging programs. And these come with the same characteristics as any other; have emoticons, webcam support, themes, plug-in, customization, and many others. They are the best instant messenger:
1. Windows Live Messenger:
MSN Messenger Service and 'instant messaging program that allows you to instantly communicate with anyone shed for the world, just be connected to the Internet. To use this service you must create a username at www.hotmail.com to login. Once this quick registration, you can create a list of registered friends simply by searching their name or email address. In recent years the classic MSN has undergone various modifications, as well as that of the name became "Windows Live Messenger." The main link to the file on windows can also install other Microsoft Live services, such as email. The link for Mac version 7.0.2 is the messenger for mac.
1. You can send messages instantly, either individually or with multiple partners simultaneously in the same window (group chat).
2. Having a microphone and headphones voice becomes the conversation, making direct calls from a personal computer to another anywhere in the world, all at no cost ("Call" button)
3. Ability to share files with other users of various kinds
4. Attractive interface
5. Check the number of new messages received on a hotmail email
6. Sympathetic use of emoticons
7. Good support on site
8. Also available for Macintosh and Pocket PC
• Less common than Icq
• The voice chat and PC-to-phone and give problems if the computer 'firewall-protected
Windows Live Messenger lets you share files and folders locally with buddies and lets you chat via voice with Yahoo IM users, offers improved security, outbound voice calling, clear video chatting, and integration with other Microsoft tools. The good: Windows Live Messenger lets you share files and folders locally with buddies and lets you chat via voice with Yahoo IM users, offers improved security, outbound voice calling, clear video chatting, and integration with other Microsoft tools. The live file-sharing capabilities and clear video call quality make Windows Live Messenger stand out.
2. Yahoo Messenger:
The popular instant messaging clients from Yahoo come to release 11. Yahoo Messenger 11 allows you to invite contacts to Gmail or Hotmail, but also installs software without asking..The wait is over; Yahoo Messenger has released 11 and, finally, a "breath of fresh air" to the famous instant messaging client. Proceed to download the executable from Yahoo, we accept the various toxic Yahoo Messenger 10 after which we proceed to the real application download (24 MB) and, only later, at his installation. First a reminder, remove the checkmarks to checkboxes during installation or you'll end up with the changes...
The first criticism is that it turns the compulsory installation of the toolbar (if we already have a toolbar on Internet Explorer?). When you reopen Internet Explorer, you will notice a message that says "A strategic site trying to open web content using this program," is the "Yahoo Toolbar" which was installed without any request.. Interesting then the request of Yahoo continues to advise us to change the home page even if we had chosen during installation not to change our search engine.
Let's talk about the client, an excellent graphical interface, more "Windows Vista and Seven-oriented", we can send to our Yahoo Messenger contacts directly from an email, inviting them to an activity, but also join a contact, if is the same and maybe use Windows Live Messenger. Excellent also the opportunity to challenge our friends who use Yahoo Messenger checkers tournaments, but the question that you want to ask is: "In a world that is becoming more social," this is the new Yahoo Messenger allows you to interact with Facebook, the same thing for Nimbuzz . Nothing to do for Yahoo, nice and small..
Yahoo Messenger 11 has an excellent graphical interface is simple to use but is "rejected", here are the reasons:
1. All instant messaging software requires the user whether or not to install a toolbar. Yahoo Messenger is the only one to do this without any installation required..
2. Completed the installation of Yahoo Messenger, we find that the Internet Explorer home page has changed, although we explicitly specified that we were not willing to do so.
3. Yahoo Messenger requires the installation is complete if we were interested in changing search engine
4. Yahoo Messenger 10 allows only the interaction with the Windows Live Messenger, competitors also allow you to interact with Facebook, Twitter and the "Social Web".