Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to use Bluetooth in Micromax Funbook tablet

How to use Bluetooth in Micromax Funbook tablet

Funbook, the innovative Android based tablet from the brand Micromax is entirely value for money gadget. I loved it while using Google Maps, Google play, and other things. But the thing that I did not notice was the Bluetooth. This tablet doesn't have Bluetooth feature.

I just want to know that can is there any way we can make it to use Bluetooth for transferring audio and other files? If yes, please let me know how?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to use Bluetooth in Micromax Funbook tablet

Yeah, you can use the bluetooth in Funbook, but for using it you will have to install Fun Series V3 custom ROM. You will be happy to know that Bluetooth integration is the new feature of this ROM. But note that you will need external Bluetooth Dongle for the same. If you are not aware of installing and downloading the Fun Series V3 custom ROM, you can view this thread. Lot of things will change after installing this ROM and you will definitely found useful using Funbook than ever.

I was literally going mad to use the bluetooth in my Funbook. This tab has major drawback of not having bluetooth as it is necessary nowadays for transferring files from mobiles. Though it has Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity features it was not much useful for me as I wanted to store some images from my cell phone.
    But now with the bluetooth, I found Funbook much useful. Many thanks to the Fun Series ROM.

Quote Originally Posted by Online View Post
    Yeah, you can use the bluetooth in Funbook, but for using it you will have to install Fun Series V3 custom ROM. You will be happy to know that Bluetooth integration is the new feature of this ROM. But note that you will need external Bluetooth Dongle for the same. If you are not aware of installing and downloading the Fun Series V3 custom ROM, you can view this thread. Lot of things will change after installing this ROM and you will definitely found useful using Funbook than ever.
    This tablet has neither got bluetooth nor permits to connect any supplementary 3GData Card except Tata Photon. Conclusion can be drawn about connectivity of the device with other devices and network is poor. I hope that using bluetooth will make much difference. Thanks for sharing such a great idea.

hi, i need to know something. Once i installed Fun Series V3 custom ROM on my Funbook and Bluetooth is activated, will i be able to connect this tablet with my PC over Bluetooth ?

Also is their any side effect of installing custom Rom ? Please let me know soon as am ready to go with the new rom installation on my tab. Thank you.

I have Micromax Funbook tablet and have some issues as well but still It is ....... Install the drivers of external bluetooth devices on funbook or not?

Banned User

Follow Some Steps :

>> Firstly Connected The External Bluetooth From The USB Port Of Funbook
    >> Than Installed The Driver Which Already Attached With External Device
    >> If Funbook OS Supported The External Bluetooth Software Than Use The Bluetooth

>> Otherwise Find The Suitable Driver For The External Bluetooth....

Enjoy