Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Whats new features in Whatsapp Plus

Whats new features in Whatsapp Plus

One thing that I like most about an Android is that the development is much advanced when compared to others because their developers take it upon themselves to find an application liked by many users. Now I came to know that they have launched WhatsApp PLUS and I am eager to know about the new features added into it. Also I want know that that is it compatible with all Android Smartphones or there are some exceptions on which this will not work? Also if possible give me direct download link. Thank you.

Re: Whats new features in Whatsapp Plus

The WhatsApp Plus version is different since the users have much more control over the theming of the app. It is not like the earlier version we had with a pre-themed version. Due to this the Android users will get attracted easily to this version. Check the image below:

Also when compatibility is considered WhatsApp Messenger will be best messenger as it supports Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows and Nokia Phones. But as of now, the WhatsApp PLUS version is only launched for Android and that also un-official version. You can download WhatsApp Plus from here http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...tsApp-Plus-APK

Everybody knows that the best messaging apps for Blackberry is BBM and WhatsApp for Android and Nokia. Now after the launch of WhatsApp Plus, customers can try out newest customized version. WhatsApp utilizes your 2G, 3G or WiFi (when accessible) to message text, share videos and Images with your friends and family. You can also switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and collect messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.

It’s good to hear that WhatsApp Plus has been launched. Allow me to list some of its very important features:

• With this new version of WhatsApp, users will now a new option called ‘PLUS theme’. This allows us to change icons and images due to which the WhatsApp Plus becomes more functional.
    • For Chats, Contacts and Conversation screens, option of Header color is added.
    • Additional option to remove irritating update message when opening WhatsApp
    • You can also change the color of Chat Bubbles.
    • Along with that Stock round chat bubbles can be altered to square ones.
    • Color mod for status icons is been added in Chat Screen.
    • Supplementary transparency control for bubbles in Chat screen

You can use the WhatsApp Plus for the following things:

• You can use it to chat as much as you want with your friends and family on 2G, 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when accessible.
    • You can send Video, Images, and Voice files to your friends and contacts or even in group conversations.
    • Just like there is no added charge to send an international email, there is no charge to send WhatsApp PLUS messages worldwide.
    • With push notices WhatsApp PLUS is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
    • Even if you slip your push notifications or turn off your cellphone, WhatsApp PLUS will store your messages offline until you start the app for the next time, so you wont miss any message.
    • You can also share location, Interchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Change notification sounds, Landscape mode, specific message time stamps, Broadcast messages and MMS to several contacts at once.