Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy S3 the best smartphone to ever be released?

Is Samsung Galaxy S3 the best smartphone to ever be released?

Samsung Galaxy S3 has been released in India couple of months ago, but I want to know that is this the best ever smartphone ever released by Samsung? Is it better than iPhone 4? I know the specifications of both the phones but canít make out which could be best when compared to each other. I hope that there would be some one from you guys knowing more than specifications, so please provide me detailed information soon.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy S3 the best smartphone to ever be released?

Yeah, definitely, Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best smartphone but could be best for ever, isn't it? I mean to say that you know the growing technology. But the main thing about Samsung GS3 that attracts users is its display. It has an attractive 4.8 inch Super AMOLED screen which has a resolution of 1280◊720.

And when you compare this with iPhone 4S, it has 3.5 inch Retina display with pixels of 960◊640, which is obviously less superior than iPhone. Also, when you compare weight of these two phones, you will observe that Galaxy S3 weighs less than iPhone by 7-10g. So, I personally think that Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best option for you to select.

After the success of the Samsung Galaxy S2, the Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy S3 which has indeed became more popular compared to the previous one. Due to its newly added features that users havenít dreamed of, it has gone viral worldwide. It was obvious because earlier also Samsung has proved that it can make an achievement of large screens with the 5.3Ē display on the Samsung Galaxy Note. And the other thing is about handling the phone. Unlike other phones such as Lumia 900 or HTC One X that have created a flex-free body of phone by sealing battery, Galaxy S3 is nicely non-creaky, no matter the way you hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Amos View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S3 has been released in India couple of months ago, but I want to know that is this the best ever smartphone ever released by Samsung? Is it better than iPhone 4? I know the specifications of both the phones but can’t make out which could be best when compared to each other.
    According to my point of view, i don’t think Galaxy S3 is better than iPhone 4S. Samsung Galaxy S3 is definitely one of the best devices available today but when compared with iPhone it doesn’t wins. GS3 may be lighter and thinner than 4S as told above, but the design of the iPhone 4S feels much more superior and deluxe. So as far as looks are considered iPhone 4S takes over Galaxy S3.

As said above, the display is one of the best features of Galaxy S3 to which Samsung users are attracted. And the display looks better because of the gloss finish. You will feel very smooth and flat while touching it and your fingers can roll on it easily.

I can say that such finishing cannot be achieved by matte finish. Sometime the glossy feel may look like plastic finishing, but it is very shiny and promising a solid although if you remove a battery.