Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: Funbook vs Funbook Pro Comparision

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Micromax Funbook vs Funbook Pro

Micromax Funbook vs Funbook Pro

Hey guys, need some info about the Funbook tablets. Now as you all might be knowing Micromax has officially launched the Funbook Pro and is now available for sale, i would like to know which once is better if compared earlier Funbook with Funbook Pro ? I would also like to know what is new and what are the changes done in this new Funbook Pro Tab. It will be better also if you guys will suggest me which one to buy. Thank you.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Micromax Funbook vs Funbook Pro

Funbook pro is the upgraded version of earlier 7inch Funbook tab, so obviously this will be better than the previous one. There are many new things implemented in this new tablet. The very first one is offcourse, its Display. Compared to earlier 7inch, Funbook pro comes with Large 10.1 inch display that gives you pretty good resolution of 1024◊600 pixels.

So that means you can get better gaming and multimedia experience on such a larger screen. Also if you will see it from other point of view, now a days, 10inch tablets cost us about the range of Rs 25000 but here Funbook Pro cost you just Rs9,999. So i don’t think Funbook Pro is any poor deal, it is really worth to have at the such price and as far as i know, Micromax have been reputed manufacturer so far in India.

Compared to earlier Funbook, there are few new things in Funbook Pro, obviously it should be as it is the upgraded version. Those new stuffs as follows:

1st: Larger display (as we saw in the above post).

2nd: RAM. Earlier we were having just 512 MB RAM but this time, along with the larger display we will have even larger memory with 1GB RAM. Though they have kept the same Coretex A8 @1.2GHz processor in this Pro version as well.

3rd: Better Storage Capacity. If you guys remember Funbook use to come with built-in 2GB storage space. But with Funbook pro they are providing us 8GB built-in and can be expanded up to 32GB.

4th: HDMI port v1.4. This time we can have better movie experience with the new v1.4 HDMI port.

Rest all things including the operating system Android 4.0.3 is still the same. There is no other changes done in Earlier and this Pro version apart from the above 4 things. For more info on Funbook Pro, check out this: http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...ook-Pro-Tablet

I really appreciate you guy’s helps. Thank you friends. It was really very helpful. Apart from this i want to know that do we still need to use the same external dongle kind of stuff for connecting 3G on Funbook pro as well ? Or they have made it inbuilt this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I really appreciate you guy’s helps. Thank you friends. It was really very helpful. Apart from this i want to know that do we still need to use the same external dongle kind of stuff for connecting 3G on Funbook pro as well ? Or they have made it inbuilt this time ?
    Unfortunately, we still need to connect external dongle with Funbook Pro also. Even somewhere i read that we can only use Tata Photon Plus with Pro version. Any other Dongle will not work.

That is the only drawback with Funbook Pro, rest it is awesome at the price of 10K with 10.1 inch display and quite good configuration.