Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: When is New Black Ops 2 coming for PC

When is New Black Ops 2 coming for PC

I have played Call of Duty: Black Ops first part and was very much satisfied with the game graphics and game plans. Now I came to know that they are releasing the second part of it. I am very much curious to play the other part and I know that there will be lot of advanced graphics in it. But still I was not able to make the release date of this game for PC.

I would really appreciate if someone provide me the proper release date.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: When is New Black Ops 2 coming for PC

The game will be releasing on 13 November 2012 for PC. With a number of online users and retailers previously jumping on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 pre-order contended for consumer’s cash the likes of GAME are offering further incentives for the instant upcoming COD addition through its stores with all pre-orders securing users a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Prestige token to unlock moreover a choice of weapons, or features suitable for multiplayer.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is obviousaly going to be the sequence of the earlier Black Ops. And looking at some images of the game, I am sure that it has full chances of breaking the records.

What makes this selection of high-end, innovative warfare powerhouses all the more overwhelming is the fact that the villains have got hold of the keys and are now using it against the western world in an almost sarcastic display of their abilities of destruction.

Activision has declared that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be out on November 13, 2012 on the PC, PlayStation 3. Also on addition to it, this game is also coming to the Wii and Xbox 360. No accurate amount of time was unveiled, but preceding Call of Duty DLC was limited to Xbox Live for a period of 30 days. Along with that Activision assured that the game will push "the boundaries of what fans have come to imagine from the record-setting entertainment franchise".