Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What is the release date of LG Optimus LTE2 Smartphone with 2GB RAM

What is the release date of LG Optimus LTE2 Smartphone with 2GB RAM

My friend told me that LG is about to unveil the Optimus LTE2 smartphone having 2 GB of RAM!!! Can anyone tell me what would be approximate release date of LG Optimus LTE2 Smartphone with 2GB RAM. I am very curious to know about this smartphone.

Please provide some more details about it.

Re: What is the release date of LG Optimus LTE2 Smartphone with 2GB RAM

I don’t think that LG has declared the release date of LG Optimus LTE2 Smartphone with 2GB RAM.

The Optimus LTE2 is the newest huge phone to come from one of Samsung’s longstanding competitors and, while various technical details about the device are still unclear, what I do know makes me think that this could in fact be at least as powerful and awesome as the Galaxy S3.

There has been NEWS that LG will out Optimus LTE2 Smartphone with 2GB RAM. But till now, there are no proper specifications for that model. Unfortunately, I don’t know what are the processor will be utilized in Optimus LTE2 pack, so I can’t say if this will truly be the world’s most powerful smartphone. Gossips are going that it should either have a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset or a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 proc, but we should wait and see.

Just as Samsung revealed the Galaxy S3 in front of an enormous online and offline audience, LG made a related announcement that for some reason went unnoticed. I think they did for some attention. No other existing competitor smartphone can declare to have such an enormous storage.

The smartphone is thus predictable to get a very warm welcome from multitasking enthusiasts.

LG Electronics was also the first manufacturer to begin a dual-core processor-equipped smartphone, which was known as the Optimus 2X, and the first to create a glasses-free 3D experience on its Optimus 3D Max. I can trust LG on this news also. They truly can do this soon. They were also the first to launch a quad-core processor-equipped handset which was known as Optimus 4X HD. I know that they were supposed to release the Optimus LTE2 in mid-May, but still we can wait for some more time.

The display on the phone is impressive that LG likes to call True HD display. Its display is almost like 720p and standard RGB subpixel layout makes it 'True' part and more perfect. Such display cannot be seen on the Galaxy S III that utilizes a PenTile RGBG layout. Checking the performance of recent LCDs, my thoughts on display of the Optimus LTE2 is that it is going to be more than a match for Galaxy S III.

The main feature here, however, is the addition of a 2GB of RAM, a first for any smartphone ever. While it is controversial if the additional gigabyte will make any noticeable variation, at least we all will never have to bother about running out of memory while multitasking.