Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1*in India

Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1*in India

I just came to know that Samsung has launched Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I want to know some sites from where I can buy this product. Along with that it would be helpful if you guys provide some other useful information about Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I am also having Samsung galaxy Y with me, but now I am very much interested in Galaxy Tab 2.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1*in India

You can get your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 right at your home as there are many online shopping portals selling this tab now. You can purchase from websites such as themobilestore., themobileindian, shopping.rediff.com, etc.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is the much predictable continuation to Samsung Galaxy Tab. The tablet features a 10.1" screen and powered by Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS. So I am sure that you will enjoy using this Tab.

I can say that you have great mind of selecting Tab. Samsung initiates the much accepted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 as Galaxy Tab 750 in India. Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is a thinner and lighter large screen tablet, due to which it gets rich looks. It hardly weighs half kg, so it can be considered as best portable tab.

10.1" 16-M colour PLS LCD Capacitive touch display is one of the great Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The tablet is having Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and is powered by a 1GHz Dual core processor.

And if you like to shoot videos, you can record videos at 1080p video, which is very good. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 arrives with a 7000mAh battery. The phone has 16 or 32 GB in-build memory which can be additionally expanded using a micro SD card

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 has a user memory of 16GB. I have still not seen memory of 32GB. I have noticed that a connectivity feature of this tab is awesome. Connectivity features like Bluetooth, USB, TV output with HDMI output accessory attach to the user friendly features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 750.

Multitasking and split view Support and the Android, Honeycomb 3.1 type of operating system makes the extremely pioneering tablet a great buy.