Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Buy Funbook Pro 10.1inch online for Rupees 9,999

Buy Funbook Pro 10.1inch online for Rupees 9,999

Finally Micromax’s next Tablet PC Funbook Pro is on sale. The Pro tab is now available for purchase on a shopping site at the price of just Rupees 9,999/-. Compared to other 10inch tablets, Funbook Pro is much cheaper with quite good specification that consists large 10.1 inch display with 1024 * 600 pixels, powerful Cortex A8 1.2GHZ processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB built-in Storage. Other tablet pc with the similar specifications today costs in the range of Rs 25000/- in India.

The tablet is preloaded with many important applications and video games. It also comes preloaded with Adobe Flash, which is rarely found in many ICS tablets. Users will also get a Tata Docomo Photon+ Data card for free along with the Tablet if booked now. One drawback as per me with this tab is we can only use Tata Photon Data Cards for using 3G on Funbook Pro. Other versions will not work with the same.

I just found Funbook Pro for sale on Snapdeal as of now, if you want to buy click here. They are also providing 3 months and 6 months EMI facility without any interest.

Re: Buy Funbook Pro 10.1inch online for Rupees 9,999

Well thats really good news. Thanks for sharing the sam buddy. But i have a question here, as far as i know snapdeal is known for offers. Are they giving any offer with funbook pro?