Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prototype 2 PC Save Game download

Prototype 2 PC Save Game download

Hello gamers. I just joined this community as i found some very useful save games and patches download. Really impressed. Thanks for all those patches. Am roaming here since last 3 days to get the save game for Prototype 2 (i bought a pc copy) but seems like you guys have not yet uploaded. Now as am stuck at a mission and not able to complete the same, i need Game Save for this game. So requesting you all guys to please upload as soon as possible. Thank You !!

Re: Prototype 2 PC Save Game download

Well me too searching for the same. I found few sites on internet you have made article for this game's save game but they are just cheating i think. When i click on download button they use to give me few surveys where i wasted my 2 hours and at the end no save game file. It was disgusting. I hope you guys will upload is soon as i too found few useful files here.

I really appreciate all your comments dude and will surely like to help you guys. I got my Prototype 2 copy just yesterday and started playing it today morning. Have completed 2 mission till now.

I'll probably finish this game by tomorrow or in next 2 days. Later i'll upload the save game files right in this post. Dont forget to visit here again.

Update: hey guys, i have finished the game now on easy mode, and so adding the save game file. Please download and let me know if you get any problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi guys, i saw your posts and I'd like to say that i have also a problem and i need urgently a save game just after the operation FLYTRAP which is early in the game.And that because after completing the objectives it doesn't also complete the mission. I don't know why. Please i would be gratefull if someone would upload a save file. Thanks..

Well i think the user 'Gamer' still needs some time to upload the save game file but till than let me try help you out to complete the operation FLYTRAP. in order to complete the mission, you need to keep killing the Blackwatch footsoldiers unless you get a Rocket launcher. Once you got Rocket launcher, simply pick it up and destroy all vehicles. After doing it successfully gp back to the Father Guerra in church and talk to him. Thats it. Here the mission will get end. Let me know if you still face any problem.

Patcher thanks for your reply and your willing to help but my problem is that after killing the two monster(hunters i think) the objective is to kill the stasioned soldier with a move and here is the problem, because although i do it the objective does not disapear and as a result doesnt move to the next objective. I think it is some kind of glitch.. Lets see i will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I really appreciate all your comments dude and will surely like to help you guys. I got my Prototype 2 copy just yesterday and started playing it today morning. Have completed 2 mission till now.

I'll probably finish this game by tomorrow or in next 2 days. Later i'll upload the save game files right in this post. Dont forget to visit here again.
    Hey Gamer, any update on the game saves? Am still waiting for the same.

I have complete about 70% of the buddy but am stuck at a point and unable to clear it. Actually at a point i need to eliminate an object but he is just freezed. No matter what i dow or how i attack him, he is just not getting effected. Seems like some kind of BUG.I restarted the mission many times but yet the same thing. Am trying to find out a way to pass it and will upload the files soon.

Hey Guys, i have attached the Save Game file in my post above. Download and eenjoy the game. Note that i have played it on easy mode and the file is with all powers unlocked.

Dont forget to backup your own existing save game file before you overwrite with this one. Let me know if you face any problem.

Download the same from above or click here http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...-Game-download

Here you go friends, I'm adding my save file with the completed game & all mutations and evolution points unlocked.

Peace V
    Attached Files Attached Files