Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Slimmest Android smartphones of 2012

Slimmest Android smartphones of 2012

I want to buy an android Smartphone and want to know which is thinnest. I need a phone which has a good body and style. I had checked on web and found Motorola Droid as one of the best phone available. But that is far more costly. I had seen many companies emerged with medium range android phone and hope there will be some models which will not be heavy in pocket. Remember to please suggest me the slimmest devices available with Android OS. Thank You.

Re: Slimmest Android smartphones of 2012

If you are going for a cheaper phone then forget about your choices. Thinnest phones are costlier with nice look, design and rich features. You cannot just ignore the same. According to me Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is one the best that you can go for.

It has a nice design that you can see. The phone gives you a big screen with very slim body and android support. The LCS is quiet nice and the phone runs on some 1 GHz processor.

Droid is best. Super thin and Android. Among all these phone, droid is the best according to me in the market. It gives you a different design with better battery power. The phone has a very slim design and with 4.3inch Amoled touchscreen. The phone has a 1.2 GHz processor. In performance and output the phone is pretty good compared to various other phones. If you are spending a good amount then go for the best even it is costlier. You will also get a good resale value back on the same.

There are some models that I know among android, and I can say that Huawei Ascend P1 S is the best one. But the price of phone is similar to Razr. There is another competitor model which is ZTE Athena. Both phones are cool and nice. You can simply check specs to find what they really offer.

To go budget friendly I will recommend you to have a look on ZTE Athena. This is among the most thinnest phones available in the market today.