Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Best Apps and Games collection for your Android devices

Best Apps and Games collection for your Android devices

Many of us have android phones now days and really love the app support on it. I made this thread to find out some of the best app that every phone must have. My collection is bubble shooter game, a good antivirus and file manager. Along with this the video and audio player is default but I also use MX Player. What more should we have.

I want a good list of best app for android and if possible please list only free applications.

Re: Best Apps and Games collection for your Android devices

Google Play is quiet big with tons of applications and games. There are many things you can download. Now it depends on your need what type of app you want. If you are going for gaming then there is a different list, while if you are going for web surfing then there are different apps. In this way the choice depends. But still I can pick some of them and list here. I had not checked whether they are free or not.

• Flixter – It is your companion to watch movies. Need good internet connection. Works best on wifi
    • Talking Tom -- best entertaining app with cute animation
    • Email service -- I would recommend you to have a look on some top mail apps.

There are many applications. I work more on web so I am listing you some apps that are mostly used on internet, media and gaming. The first one is a downloader. Want to download large files or torrent files then you use this. Very simple to use and easy to manage.

The second one is for performance motive. It is called as Auto Memory Manager. This app helps you to get the best performance from your phone. You can tap the preconfigured settings to make your phone more responsive.

For web surfing I use Dolphin browser. This browser has nice interface and very comfortable to use.

I am listing here some apps that I use. This is the best collection I had found ever.

• Juice defender - This app helps you to customize your phone usage. You can enable and disable various services from here to improve your phone performance.
    • Launcher Pro - If you are fed up with the existing launcher and need more unique one then you must have a look on launcher pro. It offers you multiple desktop with many widgets.
    • Mr. Number - A simple tool to block a number whom you do not want to talk. Good to get rid of telemarketing calls.
    • X Plore - A powerful android file system that helps you to manage and control your phone files.