Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Led Notifications not working on LG Optimus 4X HD

Led Notifications not working on LG Optimus 4X HD

I am not able to understand what had happen to the led notification of my LG Optimus 4X HD phone. The phone looks cool. There is a small black circle which looks like led light. Later on I found that it is the front camera. So in short does this phone has a led notification light or not? If yes then I think mine is not working properly. What should I do to fix that?

Re: Led Notifications not working on LG Optimus 4X HD

The phone does not have led notification light. You have to rely on the screen and sound alert. When there will be messages or notification you can setup the alert type as you need. The phone is cool with many features. I had checked this device a number of times and there is no led notification on it. You can simply ignore that and go with the other option to get easy alerts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehimay View Post
    I am not able to understand what had happen to the led notification of my LG Optimus 4X HD phone. The phone looks cool. There is a small black circle which looks like led light. Later on I found that it is the front camera. So in short does this phone has a led notification light or not? If yes then I think mine is not working properly. What should I do to fix that?
    That is right. There is no led notification light on this smartphone. And why you want that. I had seen them on Nokia and blackberry phones. I had not seen any other LG phones having that type of led notification on the body. But there is a unique app that can help you to get a similar benefit in the phone. You can see navigation button below screen. These keys will blink when there is any notification in the phone.

The app is called as Touch LED notification. Try that out.

I think there is no such need to have a led notification light on the phone. The phone is awesome with lots of support you actually need in day to day life. LED notifications are needed on low range phones. It is fine if you stick with sound alert. Those can notify you when there are any new updates or messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehimay View Post
    hey buddy why dont you try an app called "Light Flow Lite - LED Control". This is a very useful application for LED users. It allows you to set LED notification for whatever app you want. You can set notifications in various colors for various apps. There are many more customization options available.

There are 2 versions of this app available, one is free and one paid. If you want to test it, simply download it from here. First download the free version, test it. and if you like it is worth (from my point of view it is worth), download the paid version and enjoy LED notification for each of your installed apps.