Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Buy Google Nexus 7 Tablet in India

Buy Google Nexus 7 Tablet in India

Though Indian markets are flooded with low budget tablets in price range of 6000/- to 10000/- INR, i feel Google Nexus 7 Tab is much far better than all these. Offcourse it should be as it is Google's own product running on its own latest operating system Jelly Bean. Hence, i was waiting for the launch of this device since Google announced that they going to make a tablet with Jelly Bean. But unfortunately i dint found any retail or Online shopping portals selling it in India. I Dont know what is wrong. Is it not released in India ? if released, please let me know where can i buy the same in India ?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Buy Google Nexus 7 Tablet in India

Unfortunately, Google Nexus 7 is not released for India till now. There are many users waiting for it to hit Indian markets. Only US customers (or may be Europe customers) are able to buy it as of now. That also Google started shipping their product yesterday, 19th July. They were just taking pre-orders until yesterday. So, now as they have started shipping, we can hope that Nexus 7 can land India in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by babu View Post
    That also Google started shipping their product yesterday, 19th July. They were just taking pre-orders until yesterday. So, now as they have started shipping, we can hope that Nexus 7 can land India in near future.
    Hope so, Google must start shipping the tab in India soon because a Tablet running on Jelly Bean for just Rs 11000/- can rock the market.

But as you said they were talking pre-orders until yesterday, where and how were they taking orders ? I dint found any website selling it ?

Well, Google haven't given this device to any third party sellers. And as they have their own store, they are selling it right away from Google Plat Store itself. See this image:

As of now, Google Nexus 7 is available in 2 variants, 8GB is available for $199 and 16GB is getting sold for $249.

It seems like we will need to buy it in US itself. Fortunately i have one of my friend in New York and is about to return India next month. I'll tell him to buy one for me and carry along. Yes, that is the only way left now. I just can't wait any more to put my hands on this amazing Tab. :P Guys find out your way as well.

Well guys, here's the good news. I think Google hear us. Google Nexus 7 is now available in India. Indiatime Shopping site is selling the Tablet now. As we discussed above, the price is not just little high, it is much higher. In India Nexus 7 is priced at Rupees 16952/- for just 8GB.

Check this:

If you guys want to order for yourself, just click here.

DAMN, why such a hype in the price. I mean. almost 6000/- extra compared to US rates. Anyhow, i have to buy one for me. As it is an online site, is there any EMI or installment facility available for Nexus 7 ? If yes, let me know. I am online from my smartphone or i would have checked it my self. Thank You.

Yes, there are EMI facilities provided on Nexus 7 as welll. You can availe it for 3 months at installment of 5651/- each and for 6 months it will be 2825/- each.

There is no extra cost, you are not paying interest on this. They are just taking the cost i.e. 16952 from you. Not a bad deal for Nexus Tab .