Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Nexus Q Price and Release date in India

Nexus Q Price and Release date in India

I have used many media players in past few years but this (Google Nexus Q) seems to very different from all of them. I read it features and saw few videos that really impressed me. I wish to have one for me. I tried to find out it in some mall stores nearby me but seems like it is yet not available in India. :-[ I tried to order one online but yet dint got any shopping sites selling the same.

So is there anyone who can let me know where to buy Nexus Q ? If it is yet not came to this country please let me know when is it releasing in India ? Also let me know the price. All helps appreciated.

Re: Nexus Q Price and Release date in India

Well, dude it is yet not available in India.

Google launched its revolutionary Media Player last month itself in Google I/O conference in San Francisco but (if am not wrong) they haven't started shipping the device yet anywhere. They have just taken the pre-order and should start shipping in this week. I would also like to tell you that there is no plans to ship the Nexus Q worldwide yet. They have launched it just for the US markets.

The price set for Nexus Q in US is $299 that comes to around 16,500 INR. Lets hope that Google starts shipping the same in India as well and of launched here, the price will be little higher.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well, dude it is yet not available in India.

Google launched its revolutionary Media Player last month itself in Google I/O conference in San Francisco but (if am not wrong) they haven't started shipping the device yet anywhere. They have just taken the pre-order and should start shipping in this week. I would also like to tell you that there is no plans to ship the Nexus Q worldwide yet. They have launched it just for the US markets.
    That is ridiculous. I dont understand what is the problem launching such devices in India ? If we talk about Google Nexus 7 Tab, that too is not launched in India though Indian markets have been very impressive for Tablets in past few months. Somebody please tell Google that there are many users in India as well that uses Google products and services. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    They have just taken the pre-order and should start shipping in this week. I would also like to tell you that there is no plans to ship the Nexus Q worldwide yet. They have launched it just for the US markets.

The price set for Nexus Q in US is $299 that comes to around 16,500 INR.
    Thanks for the info buddy, but where are they taking the pre-orders ? I dint found Nexus Q anywhere kept for sale ?

It seems like Google is taking over the entire market. Now as Nexus 7 or Nexus Q are their own products, instead of providing to any other third party vendors, they are not selling it on their own Google Play Store. See the image below:

They are taking the pre-orders right from here and as you can see they have mentioned clearly "Ships in 1 - 2 weeks", this means that they are still taking just orders and the device is still not launched, not even in US. So, how can we expect it in India at this moment. We need to wait few more months for both Google Nexus devices. :-\