Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What is the specificaton and price of Dell Inspiron 14R Special Edition

What is the specificaton and price of Dell Inspiron 14R Special Edition

This one is the new laptop that I saw in news recently and want to know about the same. The laptop is not rated yet. I am looking for some kind of features that can help me to find specs and price. And why this is termed as special edition. Does dell is giving any special offer on the same. It looks that this series might be costly. I am planning to go for a dell system and not able to locate any information related to purchased and price of the same.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: What is the specificaton and price of Dell Inspiron 14R Special Edition

This are some interesting entry level model which offer you ivy bridge cpu. These CPUs are not yet publicly provided in the market. There are different ranges and the specifications that are provided for 14r is also available in 15r. The cpu that I found will work on 3.1ghz clock rate. That is quiet an awesome clock ratio that will not found anywhere and if you go for that then you will have to overclock your cpu.

The processor that I found which will be installed on this special edition laptop will be Intel core i7. I am not sure about the price but specification point of view this laptop will be far more better.

My friends just got this laptop. This is not available in India i think, he bought that from Europe. It is nice and perfect. The laptop has nice performance and it is light and beautiful. The sound and other features are awesome. It lacks usb port, there are only two provided on the same.

What I know that it comes with minimum 4gb ram support and if you want you can add up to 8gb. So that can make the system more powerful. Other than this there is 2 GB gpu also provided. Dell might be planning to give a portable desktop in cost effective rate.

The special edition will be available in limited stock and the storage that I found will be around 1tb. That is quiet enough. There is a 15r also which is too costly and has Intel core i5cpu. It has USB 3.0 ports and HDMI put with card read on the same. Along with that there is bluetooth4.0. It is filled with all latest type of hardware that you can find anywhere. Other laptops do not feature such kind of specification. The weight of the same is just 2.76kb.