Which is the largest Tablet Screen you have ever seen? I have seen Samsung Tab with 10.1 inch, Asus Transformer with 10.1 inch display, Toshiba Excite 13 with 13inch display. But the highest i have heard was the Modbook pro that may release in coming days with 13.3inch touchscreen display. But that was not the largest i guess. A Japanese company Kouziro has just showcased their upcoming new Tablet with the largest, 21.5 inch touchscreen display.

The new Kouziro’s FT103 is said to be the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich based AIO device. Along with its massive 21.5-inch SmartDisplay offering 1920 x 1080 resolution, the device runs on a TI OMAP 4429 processor. Along with this it has 1GB RAM as well that makes it pretty good for multitasking as well as better gaming experience. Kouziro FT103 comes with 8GB internal default memory that is actually expandable w\using SD Card. Users will also get good options for connectivity and data transfer with the help of USB Slot, WiFi Support and Bluetooth.

This product seems to be the replacement of your old laptops. Weighing around 5 kilograms, Kouziro FT103 is 512.8 × 24.8 × 353mm in dimension. As of now, according to the source, Kouziro FT103is said to be launched only in Japan and will be sold only in Japan. The price set for the product is around $440. Lets see if it comes out of Japan for the other countries and users in the world.