Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Cannot connect Nokia C3-01 with computer

Cannot connect Nokia C3-01 with computer

I am using Nokia C3-01 mobile phone from one year and i can say that it is very nice mobile phone. I was able to transfer my files on my computer with the help of USB cable and all the things was working properly but suddenly it has started giving me problem. now whenever I connect my phone with my computer it does not detect it. I have tried connecting my phone with the different USB ports as well but that does not helped me to solve this problem. I have also tried different USB cable but result was same. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot connect Nokia C3-01 with computer

In which mode you are trying to connect your phone with your computer? if you are not using Nokia suite on your computer then you have to make sure that in your phone you have selected mass storage mode. In many cases if “USB data cable setting” in the mobile phone gets changed at that time this type of problem can take place and that is why you have to make sure that correct option is selected. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I have also checked USB cable setting in my mobile phone and if I select mass storage mode setting at that time also I get same problem. I have uninstalled Nokia suite from my computer and then I have installed it again but after doing that also problem does not get solved. is there another way to solve this problem then please help me out. Thank you in advance.

As far as I know you can solve this problem by repairing the Nokia Connectivity cable drivers in your computer. to repair the drivers you have to open start menu and then click on control panel button. After doing that you have to click on add and remove programs option and then look for the Nokia Connectivity cable drivers and click on it. Now you have to click on the repair button. After that restart your computer and then connect your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone with your computer and then check whether you get same problem or not? I was also having same problem and then I have repaired drivers in my computer and my problem get solved. if you still get same problem even after repairing the drivers then let me know.

Sometimes repairing the cable drivers does not solve this problem and that is why we have to reinstall this driver. First you should uninstall the cable drivers from your system and then reboot it. After that download the cable drivers from the official site of the Nokia and then install it again. after reinstalling the drivers when your connect your device with your computer at that time you will not face any issues.

Hi,

I have had the same issue... when I connect my Nokia C3-01 to my PC, the only thing that happens is "Charger not supported" appears on my phone. I have all the same issues as the above member (Mary Astor) has posted, and have followed all the same steps, but with no luck at all. I have uninstalled and re-installed in as many different combinations, but still nothing. I have also updated my Nokia suit too and done all the suggested steps, again with no luck at all.

It worked for a while up until very recently, but I can't think what might have changed.

Any help would be much appreciated

I had same or very similar problem when it had been working fine but just stopped connecting. I reset the phone "Settings Only" and it then connected no problem - I only lost my phone customisations and set these up again but it didn't fix a different problem I had with the phone.