Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download and Install Google PLAY 3.7.11 update

Download and Install Google PLAY 3.7.11 update

Just after launching the new beta Android 4.1 Jelly Bean os, they have also updated the Google Play store to version 3.7.11. There is no major changes in the user interface but they had made some important bug fixes. That includes the most annoying force close bug that usually use to come while launching the store. Now it is no more with the updated v3.7x. Along with this they have also optimized the store to load faster on even slower 2G bandwith. Third and most important thing they done is they fixed the Mobile Ads problem. Overall, the updated version is too good. i have updated the same on my mobile and working fine. hence thought to share it here as well. If you want you can download it from the below URL:

Google Play v3.7.11 Download

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download and Install Google PLAY 3.7.11 update

Wow, thats great. Thanks for the info and download url friend. I was not even aware that Google play is updated. Damn, my Galaxy Y dont show any notification about the same ever. Anyways, i have downloaded the google play apk file on my computer, now could you please let me know how can i update my smartphone's store ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Download and Install Google PLAY 3.7.11 update

Quote Originally Posted by Inayat View Post
    Anyways, i have downloaded the google play apk file on my computer, now could you please let me know how can i update my smartphone's store ?
    Well updating the store is a very simple task. Do you know how to install any other apk? If Yes, you need to do the same here as well. Just transfer the download apk file to your smartphone via cable or bluetooth, Save it on your memory card. Disconnect the cable. Go to the file on your SD card. Tap it to run. It will ask your permission to overwrite the previous installed store, simply Tap on OK and wait for few minutes. Thats it. Your Google Play will be now updated to latest v3.7.11.