What you think after hearing the name "Modbook Pro"? Is it a new member in Apple's MacBook Pro ? No, it is the world's largest tablet PC with 13.3 inch touchscreen and most powerful because its powered by either Intel's Core i5 2.5GHz or Core i7 2.9GHz processor with upto 16GB RAM. Isn't it the monster tablet ?

Modbook Pro's manufacturing was actually started long before Apple's iPad launch by a company named Axiotron but it finally coming to the market now by another company called Modbook Inc. As its named suggests, Modbook Pro is a rebuilt copy of Apple's own new Macbook Pro running on Mountain Lion and build up with Macbook's own original hardwares. Though it seems or can be called a stylus based Tablet PC but Modbook is not lesser than any laptop or desktop computer available today.

The Modbook Pro has a 13.3-inch display offering 1280 X 800 pixel resolution. Its configurable base system includes a 2.5GHz dual core Intel Core i5 processor or 2.9GHz dual core Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB of RAM, a 2.5–inch SATA drive (up to 1TB HDD or up to 960GB SSD), an 8X SuperDrive DVD burner, an Intel HD Graphics 4000 chipset, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity capability.

Modbook Pro is the first ever tablet PC that will allow DUAL BOOT. You can make 2 partitions where you can install Mountain lion and Windows 7 on another partition. The device provides the access and compatibility of the complete list of products that we use on OS X or Windows desktops and laptops including iTunes or Photoshop. As of now there is no words on release date or Pricing but the company promised to provide one year top to bottom warranty for each hardware consist in Modbook Pro. Lets see what impact it will make on other tablet manufacturers.