Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: low frame rates while playing Diablo 3 with the NVidia GTX560Ti

low frame rates while playing Diablo 3 with the NVidia GTX560Ti

In my computer I have downloaded and installed Diablo 3 game and I am experiencing problem with this game. Whenever I start playing Diablo 3 game in my computer at that time I get very low frame rates. First I thought that problem is with the Diablo 3 game and that is why I have uninstalled game from my computer and then installed it again but after doing that also I get same problem. in my computer I have Asus motherboard, Intel core i5 processor and NVidia GTX560Ti graphic card. I am using windows 7 operating system in my computer. If anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: low frame rates while playing Diablo 3 with the NVidia GTX560Ti

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to first open Diablo 3 game in your computer and then you have to lower the graphic setting from it and then see whether you still get lower frame rates or not? many times changing the graphic setting can resolve this problem. you have to also make sure that you have latest graphic drivers installed in your computer.

Thanks for helping me. I have already tried to run Diablo 3 game in my computer with different graphic setting but that does not make any difference. Playing the game with different resolution also gave me same problem. I have uninstalled graphic drivers from my computer and then I have installed it again but result was same after that. I have also downloaded latest graphic drivers for NVidia GTX560Ti graphic card from the official site of the nvidia and then I have installed that in my computer. After installing the drivers when I start playing the game at that time I get same problem again. Is there any other way to resolve this problem then let me know.

To solve this problem you have to open nvidia control panel and then click on mange 3D setting option from the left pane. Now after that you have to click on the program setting and after that click on add button. Now after clicking on the add button you have to go to the folder where you have installed Diablo 3 game and then click on the game launch file and add it.

Now you have to set anti aliasing mode to “override any application” setting and after doing that you have to click on Ok button and then start playing game again and see whether your problem get solved or not? I am telling you this solution because I was also having similar problem in my computer and then I have tried this solution and my problem gets solved. if you face same problem even after trying this solution then let me know.