Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to download Google Play applications directly on PC

How to download Google Play applications directly on PC

Normally we use to download and install application from Google Play market to our mobile phone and it is very easy but there are many users who wants to know that how to download Google application on their computer and with the help of following steps you can download Google Play applications directly on your computer.

Below are the steps to get Google Play applications directly on PC

• First you have to download Google chrome browser from internet and install in your computer. You can download Google chrome browser from official site of the Google.
    • You have to also download “APK Downloader” application on your computer and then install it.(It will enable you to check your Google play market ID and your device ID)
    • From your mobile phone you have to go to the Google play market and then search for the Device ID application and install in your mobile phone.
    • Now you have to see whether you have shortcut for the Google chrome on your computer or not? if you don’t have chrome shortcut then you have to create it.
    • Now right click on Google chrome shortcut.
    • Select properties and click on the shortcut tab.
    • Click on the text box next to “Target”
    • At the end of the target you have to add “(space)–ignore-certificate-errors”
    • Click on OK button.
    • Now open Google chrome browser and then open Google play market there.
    • Look for the application which you want to download and then you have to click on the download button which you will find near the address bar.
    • Now you have to enter login details and it is done.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to download Google Play applications directly on PC

There is no need to download “Device ID” application on your mobile phone. You can check your Google play market ID and your device ID without downloading the Device ID application. All you have need to do is open dialer on your mobile phone and then enter * # * # 8255 # * # * after that you will get your Google play market ID and your device ID. If you want to know anything more regarding this then let me know.

Thank you for this how to. I am using Samsung galaxy S mobile phone and I was also looking for the steps to download android application to computer and then I have followed the above instruction and my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help. Thank

Is doing this really necessary? I mean what if Google bans our account? Why not we simply get all required apps directly from play store (from PC or from device itself).

First there are various websites which provides you .apk files. you can download from there itself. Other than this, there is an application called "App Backup". Simply install and backup all your installed applications. This will save the back on your SD Card including apk files of all installed apps. Thats the best way i guess to save apk of important applications. Isn't it?