Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Short Review

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Short Review

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim was developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Release Date of this game in Worldwide is November 11, 2011. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is a computer role-playing action game set in the northern part of the continent of Tamriel, known as the world of fantasy Skyrim to Nirn. Since Oblivion's Cyrodiil and Morrowind Elder Scrolls III, is set in a different region of Tamriel over the previous Elder Scrolls game series.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the follow-up are to be the title of the fifth Elder Scrolls Series Eye of computer role playing game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion , but does not follow the story of The Elder Scrolls IV and the same background . The Elder Scrolls V is set after the events of The Elder Scrolls IV of about 200 years, is known as Skyrim is done in a previously unexplored area of the Elder Scrolls world. Skyrim, after killing the king of the gods and evil ascension has taken the form of a large dragon bent on destroying the world, and plunge into civil war. The Elder Scrolls V in players takes the role of prisoners sentenced to death for unknown reasons, it happens to be the end of Dovahkiin or Dragonborn are born with a soul who had the dragon again.

The Elder Scrolls V is an action RPG that you can play from the third-person or first person, when it contains many elements of RPG gameplay is basically it, in order to generate a character class in RPG legacy does not contain the expected system. In fact, it does not contain a class of all. The character level up when you can get the capacity of the computer rather than the traditional role playing games, as the game progresses and that they focus on a class, they require new skills and Just like having the ability to concentrate and learn the benefits. In all warrior skill tree, there are eighteen different skill tree with more than 280 awards and has been divided into three main areas: one class mirrors the traditional RPG type of sorcerer and a thief.

Skyrim goal is to explore at their own pace but also players, open world can be complete and is set in a sandbox-style gameplay. Environment through Skyrim, travel, and can be done by foot or mounted, major cities, will not tame the wilderness and take the small towns and villages. The player is your weapon, dual wield weapons, finishing moves to perform, will be able to create and cast spells.

Features of game play, including the viewpoints of third parties or above first players means you can assign keyboard keys or the buttons on your game pad or any one of the features of the game completely, buttons will allow you to customize the mapping of keys. The Elder Scrolls V, and their actions, stronger reactions to certain situations, as in taking action based on their character players use an updated version of the AI engine to control the radiation behavior of the NPC The. This can be wide variety in terms of the path and players can choose to follow the story. Skyrim is no multiplayer capability, includes a single-player campaign story.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Short Review

Nice review but i am seaching for a Download file for this game. So that i can play this game as i am a game freak i do play all games as i find them. But i am not able to get any Download file for this game till now. So if possible provide me with download if possible.