Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Roxio Creator 2012 Pro Error when converting movies for BB Playbook

Re: Roxio Creator 2012 Pro Error when converting movies for BB Playbook

I guess there is some limitation with the size limit of the converted videos. If the size exceeds, the video wont play properly. If the video size is really long, why donít you just try splitting them in 2 parts. It may help you. Am not sure but you should try this out. It may work. Split them while converting or simply split them and convert in your playbook format.

And also make sure that you are converting your videos to MP4 format (compatible with BB Playbook).Also try out the following settings while making videos for your BB playbook:

Video Settings:

• Codec: h264
    • Bitrate: medium quality
    • Frame rate: 30
    • Video Size: You can set it as per your requirement

Audio Settings:

• Codec: aac
    • Sample rate: 48000
    • Bitrate: 320000
    • Channels: Stereo

Roxio Creator 2012 Pro Error when converting movies for BB Playbook

Hey guys, need some help with Roxia Creator. I have few movies in DVD format and wanted to watch them on my Blackberry Playbook. Whenever I try them converting in my Playbook format, it gets converted but while playing the same on my Tab, it gives me an error and video gets stopped. It happens with every video after playback of 4 to 5 minutes. Yeah, I tried with many videos, all results in the same.

Could you guys help me out in this anyhow? All helps will be appreciated.

I guess there is some problem with Roxio Converter itself. Why don’t you simply try another Video converters such as TVC. I am using it personally since long years. This is the best software for converting video/audio files. The software many interesting features such as cut/crop and a player to play the media files. The user opens the files to be converted into Total Video Converter and select from categories such as video, audio, or target device, the desired output format. This can convert to any audio files, for example, CDA, WAV or WMA to MP3, AAC or AC3. In the video menu, Total Video Converter can be used with all common file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, etc and unprotected DVDs. In addition, the program converts files for different players such as iPhone, PSP, PS3 or XBox.

For experienced users, Total Video Converter provides editing functions and some detailed settings for the input and output video and audio. Also, you can use the simple video editor to cut/join the films. Total Video Converter is a solid and easy-to-use converter for popular file formats. For the conversion, the user has various easy to define profiles. Several additional tools such as video editor, or the screencast recording stand which are very far from the competitors of Total Video Converter.

I donít think that there is any problem with the file format that you are using. This is because, if the source file format is having some problem or it is not supported by the software then that would not be loaded for conversion. You are getting that error while converting the file, so problem is with the software. If you are not able to get this problem resolved then you can simply switch to some other third party application.

And I think that it will be better for you if you can make use of Bigasoft video converter or better go with Aimersoft Media Converter. It is a versatile media converter. The software brings any videos and audio files to different formats and this is suitable for the conversion from the copy in a legal manner. Aimersoft Media Converter converts normal and copy-protected files to any format. The user inserts the desired movies or music to a list. After selecting the output format and destination folder, Aimersoft Media Converter starts to convert with a mouse click. For each format, it uses either the default or selected files to audio bit rate, channels, sample rate and resolution in addition to videos, encoder, frame-rate.

For popular devices like iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, Symbian, Android or Windows Mobile operating system, Aimersoft Media Converter provides the optimal settings as a device profile.