Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 with computer via USB cable

Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 with computer via USB cable

I have Nokia C2-01 and when I try to connect my mobile phone with USB cable at that time my computer does not recognize it. I donít know whether problem is with my phone or something else is causing this problem. below are the things which I have tried to fix this problem.

I have tried to connect my phone with different USB port without any luck. Reinstalling USB drivers from the device manger does not help me to fix this problem.

If I try to connect my phone via Bluetooth at that time it does not give me any problem. If anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 with computer via USB cable

Same problem occurred with me also and first I thought my USB cable is faulty and that is why I have tried different USB cable but that does not helped me to fix this problem. Now after that I have tried to find the solution on internet and I have come to know that I need to repair Nokia connectivity cable driver in my computer and then I have tried that solution and then I have open add and remove program window from control panel and then I have repaired Nokia connectivity cable driver and then my problem get solved.

You should also try this solution. If you get same issue even after trying this trick then you should uninstall Nokia connectivity cable driver from your computer and then install it again. Many times reinstalling the Nokia connectivity cable driver can resolve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by babu View Post
    Same problem occurred with me also and first I thought my USB cable is faulty and that is why I have tried different USB cable but that does not helped me to fix this problem. Now after that I have tried to find the solution on internet and I have come to know that I need to repair Nokia connectivity cable driver in my computer and then I have tried that solution and then I have open add and remove program window from control panel and then I have repaired Nokia connectivity cable driver and then my problem get solved.
    I tried repairing “Nokia connectivity cable driver” but yet the same problem. I have also tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the “Nokia connectivity cable driver” but that does not help me to solve this problem. What should I do to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

All you need to download driver update 2.0.0.4702 by clicking here and then install in your computer. After installing this driver update you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? I am telling you this because I was also having same problem also and then I have downloaded and installed this driver update and then my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.