Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Inversion Game PC System Requirements

Inversion Game PC System Requirements

Hi. Recently I saw advertisements of Namco’s new game Inversion in one of video game store. I saw few oh its images and trailers, the game seems good and interesting. After asking to the salesman guys in that store I came to know that it is just available for Xbox 360 and PS3 as of now and will be released for PCs as well. I have a gaming PC at my home and playing Max Payne 3 now days and soon am going to by this Inversion as well. So could you guys please let me know the system configuration required for the same ? Thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Inversion Game PC System Requirements

Well making you know the system requirements for Inversion game is pretty difficult as of now because yet the release date of the game is not confirmed. Hence, there is no official announcement of the System configs required for the game. You need to wait for more couple of weeks to get the release date and system requirements. :-X

Thats very sad. I mean its such a third person shooter and only released fro consoles, why not pc. Also there is no news for the system requirements. Are they really going to release it for PC or not ?

Anyways, though i saw the trailor could you guys please let me know some of the impressive features of this game ?

So far the game doesn't seems doing good. There is yet not so good review about the game also if you see, gaming portals like IGN has rated it just 5.5 out of 10.

But as you have asked about the features, have a look at this as mentioned on official site:

Multiplayer Options:
    Play through the compelling story on your own or play with others in either co-op or competitive modes.

Breakthrough Gravity-Defying Gameplay:
    Learn to maneuver and shoot in an ever-changing state of global gravity, including weightless gameplay in zero gravity. Control gravitational forces using your Gravlink device to either increase or decrease the amount of gravity on a given target. Command gravity to crush objects in your way, float enemies into range or even pick up cars to use them as mobile cover.

Innovative Cover System:
    With bullets flying, seek cover objects in the environment or manipulate objects to create cover for yourself.
    Pervasive Environmental Destruction: Inversion has been specifically designed to allow for maximum destructibility using the "Havok Destruction" module. Blast through the environments, target your enemies' cover blasting it to bits or even knock down overhead objects to crush the enemy below.