Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Inversion Game Release date for PC

Inversion Game Release date for PC

Hey friends, am too much confused and want a little help from you all. I saw the tailor for the new Inversion Game on YouTube and really impressed with the gameplay as am too is a third person shooting genre fan. So I decided to buy a copy for me. I tried to search where to buy but I dint got it anywhere for PC everybody are selling it just for Xbox and PS3.

But as I found on many sites saying that the games is also released for PC along with the Xbox and PS3 consoles on the same date, i.e. 5th June. Is that Correct? I donít think so because if it is than why not is it available to the retailers or the online shopping sites?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Inversion Game Release date for PC

Yeah, as per the news mentioned on various sites, the game is released for pc as well I guess. Also many big gaming portals such as IGN also mentioned the date June 5, 2012 for the release of Inversion on PC. It should be available in the stores, donít know what the problem is.

Ohh sorry, I forget to mention my confusion as I said above in my post. Actually you are correct Sameer, because that actually confuses me. Even I searched for the release dates on web and found various dates mentioned on various sites. Just have a look below, I have got few screenshots of them.

Did you saw that? Various sites saying different release dates including June 5 2012, September 2012, July 2012, etc. No one knows when is the game releasing? And if it is released on June 5th, why is it not available for purchase on PC?

Well buddy. Forget about the others and checkout whats mentioned on Official Sites of the game. This image is taken just now June 10, 2012 and it clearly states that the game is only available for Xbox and PS3 as on date. Though there is nothing mentioned about PC release date, but according to my stats, it will be launched in September 2012 itself.

See this:

Hey thanks Gamer. This was pretty sensible.

So that means i need to wait for few more months to get Inversion on my PC instead of jumping on web searching sites for buying the game today :-*