Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Adobe Flash player plug-in Crashes while playing FB games on Firefox

Adobe Flash player plug-in Crashes while playing FB games on Firefox

Hello friends, i am using a Windows 7 based desktop computer. I usually play games on facebook such as poker and slingo. I am using Mozilla Firefox browser as my default for all these stuffs and I was not facing any problem while playing games till now. But dont know why from last couple of days I got notification saying that new version of Adobe flash player is available and then I have perform the update and after doing that it has started giving me problems.

Now whenever I try to play games at that time it works fine for sometime and then I get message saying

“adobe flash plugin has crashed”
    I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have tried to fix this problem by clearing the browser cache and cookies but after doing that when I have tried to play games from the Mozilla Firefox at that time I get same problem. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Adobe Flash player plug-in Crashes while playing FB games on Firefox

Well I was also having similar problem after updating the Flash player in my computer and then I have disabled “hardware acceleration” option from then flash and then when I tried to play online games at that time I didn’t get any issues.

You should also open Mozilla Firefox in your computer and then open any flash games from there and then right click on the game area. Now after that you have to click on the Settings button. Now uncheck the “hardware acceleration” option from there and then close setting box. Now you have to close the browser and open it again. Now you should try to play online games again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? I hope you will be able to fix this problem with the help of this solution.

I have opened setting window of flash player and then I have uncheck hardware acceleration option from there. Now after that I have restart the Mozilla Firefox and then tried to play facebook games again but after that also I get same problem. I have uninstalled Mozilla Firefox from my computer and install it again but after doing that also problem does not get solved. If anyone have solution regarding this then please help me out.

You should first uninstall Adobe flash player from your computer and then remove all the temporary files. Now after that reboot your computer and then go to the official website of the Adobe flash player. Now after that you have to download Adobe flash player installer file from there and then you have install flash player again in your computer.

After reinstalling the Adobe flash player in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? I am telling you this solution because I was also having same problem with the flash player and then I have reinstalled it and my problem get solved. You should also try this solution.

If you face same problem even after reinstalling the adobe flash player in your computer then you let me know.

Adobe Flash player plug-in Crashes while playing FB games on Firefox

I am getting frustrated while playing FaceBook games in Mozilla Firefox. I am having an updated version of it, still the problem is persisting. Every now and then, the Adobe Flash player plugin crashes and I have to start all over again. Are there any solutions for this? I don’t want to use other browser like Internet Explorer as it takes lot time to get started.

If you are having updated version of Mozilla Firefox, have you checked that Adobe Flash player plugin is working properly? I would suggest you to re-install the Adobe Flash Player.

Try doing that and I hope that your problem will get solved. Also if you have applied any special theme for firefox, remove it and then check by playing same games.

If you are having same problems even after installing the newer versions, then why don’t you try another browser (other than Internet Explorer). You should try using Google Chrome, which is much faster and efficient then IE.

I am sure that you will not face similar problems while using Google Chrome.

I am also facing the same problem. But in my case, there is a bit difference. Initially everything was working properly till I updated my Mozilla. After update, the Adobe Flash player frequently started crashing. I faced same problem in Google Chrome too. Games like Farmville, Treasure Isle, Crazy Taxi, and many more started crashing everytime. I can play other games like Mafia Wars and Sniper Shootout without any problems.

But I am more bothered about prior games. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Adobe Flash Player but in vein. My brains have started becoming numb and now I have stopped playing games on Facebook.

This really looks like the universal problem for me. Many friends of mine are having same issue. There should be something wrong with the Firefox and I still can’t believe that they have not fixed yet. I have observed that when I try to visit my neighbor’s farm or try to gift the request, it crashes. I love playing these games but due to this issue I am avoiding playing it anymore.