Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Micromax’s New Android-based Superfone 'A45 Punk' launched at Rs. 5,499

Micromax’s New Android-based Superfone 'A45 Punk' launched at Rs. 5,499

Micromax launches one more new member its Superfone Series, named “Micromax A45 Punk”. It is a Dual Sim smartphone powered by Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. It seems like similar to known brands such as Samsung, HTC and Nokia, even Micromax is making its mark in the android world with the release of feature packed budget handsets. By talking about features, A45 Punk also features the Voice Assistant ‘AISHA’. If you remember, AISHA was first introduced in Micromax A50 Ninja and it really attracted the people.

See what the company says about this release “The device offers a new way to explore, discover and enjoy music and thus revamp their entire music listening experience through excellent quality and funky looking headphones provided along with the device.”

Micromax A45 Punk is having 3.5-inch capacitative touchscreen display offering 320 X 480 pixels resolutions. Furthermore, it is powered by 650 MHz processor, 2MP Camera and supports GSM-GSM dual sim. As it images displays funky looking headset, you can enjoy good music with excellent quality and save lots of song tracks on 32GB expandable memory. You don’t even need to worry about its battery life while enjoying Music or surfing internet because its 1300mAh Li-ion battery offers upto 5 hours battery in use.

In addition, there are much more cool features such as WiFi, EDGE2.75G, Bluetooth 2.0 and FM Radio. It is also packed with social networking features and live news feed. Micromax A45 provides complete support for many important applications such as Mibuddy, Facebook, Mstore, WhatsApp, etc. And don’t forget there is built-in Google Play store from where we can download thousands of free apps.

As we said earlier, Micromax Superfone A45 Punk is a budget phone priced at just 5,499/- INR. It really doesn’t seems expensive with the features we packed in it and the free Funky Headphone that is completely free along with the device. The device will be available in 2 colors, i.e. white and black.

Micromax Superfone A45 Punk Specifications:

• Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
    • 3.5-inch (480 x 320 Pixels) Capacitive touch screen display
    • AISHA Voice assistant
    • 650 MHz processor
    • 2MP camera
    • 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
    • 2G, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, GPS, Micro USB
    • 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
    • 1300 mAh battery

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Micromax’s New Android-based Superfone 'A45 Punk' launched at Rs. 5,499

WOW. One more hit by Micromax. I guess they are not going to allow me to buy any other brand's device. I have remained a huge Fan of Micromax Devices. Already have 2 including the A50 Ninja and now it seems i need to spend couple of buks for this as well.

Is this available on Micromax Official site for purchase ? if not, please let me know from where can i buy this. Thanks for sharing such news guys.