Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Firefox 13

TechFreak

Download Firefox 13

It seems like the Non-Profit organization Mozilla want to kill other browsers by releasing its new versions regularly and even before the launch date. Yes, that’s correct. Mozilla has launched their new Firefox 13 final version few days earlier than its actual release date. You can download Mozilla Firefox 13 right from here for Windows Systems.

Until now, we got few changes done in every upgraded version of Firefox browser. But this release is with the Major changes and few new features that we never saw in any previous Firefox. We already talked about its features such as “New Tab Page”, that shows our most browsed websites every time we hit the new tab button. There is also a “Reset Button” that allows you to reset your browser without losing bookmarks, passwords, Cookies, and history. You need to re-install your browser in case you face freezing or slowing down.

Apart from these, Mozilla has provided you quick access to all your bookmarks, history, settings, and more with just one click. Its with your default home page. Firefox 13 also won’t restore your background tabs at the startup by default. This is to load the browser very fast. Though you can restore your earlier tabs easily by just clicking a button at the bottom. Other than this there is enabled SPDY protocol by default for faster browsing on supported sites. So what are you waiting for? Just download and experience the new Era of web browsing.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download Firefox 13

Hey, thatís really an interesting info. Keep it up friend. I am a big fan of Firefox Browser. Using it since long time as my default browser, no matter which operating systems I use. Now as you have mentioned the features above, I really want to make it my default browser right away. But as there are many major changes done, will it run smoothly on the same normal computers or do it requires ant special system requirements?

TechFreak

Re: Download Firefox 13

Nope, It Firefox 13 is still a light weight web browser though there are so many major upgrades done. It still works with all normal system where you are running Firefox v4 or higher. Just have a look at its system requirements:

OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
    CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
    RAM: 512MB
    HDD: 200MB space

Also its same for Mac OS X as well:
    CPU: Intel x86 processor
    RAM: 512MB
    HDD: 200MB space