Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: BAC Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC Glitches and Bugs

BAC Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC Glitches and Bugs

Well I dint own this game actually I was playing this DLC at my friends home on PS3. I played for long hours really enjoyed it. But am stuck at some place and it seems like it is a bug. Am talking about the Dark Room from where I am unable to get out. I wasted around a hour but still stuck there itself. Even the map is unable to help me out.

While searching for the solution that I dint got, but I got some more people with exactly the same glitch. It is actually very difficult for me to explain what exactly the problem is but I found a video with exactly the same issue I am having. Just check it out here and let me know if I don’t know how to come out of that or its really a bug. I’ll really appreciate all your helps.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: BAC Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC Glitches and Bugs

Even i faced a similar issue. I was in a room where my screen was showing an up arrow. I went to the roof but here while walking i was unable to see the ground. It was invisible. I moved few steps ahead and fell on a rock. Still i was unable to see anything ahead under my feet. i moved few more steps and fell into the dark room. This is were i stuck. Even detective mode was unable to help me and finally i dead.

I request developers to please patch it up as soon as possible.

Re: BAC Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC Glitches and Bugs

It seems like there is much more to be worked on this DLC. Did anyone faced any problem with its save game ? Or i am just alone ? I was playing the game on my playstation, i was completed pretty good length of the game. Quit the game and went out for some work, came back and started the game again. But this time as we all know game should start from where i stopped playing, right ? but its not. When i tried to load the game it shows no earlier games. Now i need to play the game again from start. This is really annoying.