I found that Max Payne 3 has rocked the consoles since its release on PC, 1st June. Even me playing it on my PC. Also sales figure is pretty good for game. While browsing web i found that many gamers wanted to play Max Payne 3 in 3D but due to some reason they are not able to do so. Hence i decided to share the steps through which they can enjoy MP3 in 3D. And yeah, on my PC, Max Payne 3 in 3D is much interesting than earlier. Anyways, if you are the one who wants to enjoy MP3 in 3D, follow the below steps:
Enabling Nvidia 3D Vision:
- First of all you will need to have Nvidia Graphics card installed on your system (Obviously).
- Make sure that you have latest Nvidia drivers installed on your system. You can download the drivers from here
- If you are playing Max Payne 3 on Windows 7 or Vista, you must have version 186.18 or higher drivers installed on your system.
- Once you are done with the drivers, go to Start Menu, type 'Nvidia Corporation' and Enter
- Now go to '3D Vision' and select 'Enable 3D Vision Discover.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to complete the 3D Vision Setup.
- System will try to Test the hardware setup. let it complete and click Next.
- Finally it will test the stereoscopic 3D, let it be done. Click Next and you are done.
Thats it. Now enjoy Max Payne 3 in 3D.