Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Where to buy or download Max Payne 3 digital copy for PC

Where to buy or download Max Payne 3 digital copy for PC

Hello.

usually i dont play games because i remain too busy with my work. Yesterday, as it was Sunday i went to my friends place. He was playing recently launched Max Payne 3. I saw the gameplay, also have my hands for few minutes and really loved the game. So i decided to buy one for my pc as well. Well, i can make some time for this game :-* .

I tried to get the download link on Internet but dint found any. Could you guys please let me know from where can i download this game ? It doesn't matters if i need to buy, i'll buy it. Also will be good if you can give direct download link for Max Payne 3. Thanks a lot guys.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Where to buy or download Max Payne 3 digital copy for PC

Well, i can refer you to the download page but you should know that the download for Max Payne 3 will cost you almost 28GB of your bandwith. If you still want to download, you can buy/download Digital Copy of Max payne 3 from the following retailer's pages:

Out of these, i'll suggest you to better go with Steam. It will be best. Still, i will recommend you to better buy a DVD set instead of downloading the game.

Hey buddy, thanks for such a quick reply and the download links. But whenever am clicking on them it says "Sorry, this item is not available in your region." Why is that so and what is the reason matter in this ?

Please help from where should i download it ?

Those downloads are for US users only. Where do you stay ? Anyways, if you are outside of US, than you can download from the following retailers:

• Gamersgate
    • Gamesplanet
    • Gamesload

But i just checked above given retailers. You can still buy the game from Steam and Amazon. I think they are providing download globally. Anyways, If you are still facing problem in buying or downloading from any of the above related pages, better get it from Steam. I think steam provides worldwide gaming. 8)

Hello New-gamer. As i can see this is your first day on this site, i should welcome you . Also as you have explained above,it seems you are going to play video game for the first time on your PC, right ? If yes, just downloading or buying the game is not gonna work friend. You should know that Max Payne 3 is one of the very high end video games with very heavy graphics. It requires compatible hardwares as well to run the game. I dont think just as an official working PC would be having such a high requirement hardwares.

I think you will also need to upgrade your system to play this game. Better take help from any of your gamer friend and get compatible hardwares for Max Payne 3. For you info, just check the system requirements for MP3:

• OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
    • CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ/AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ
    • RAM: 2GB
    • Graphics card: Nvidia 8600 GT 512MB VRAM/AMD Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM
    • Sound card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible
    • HDD space: 35 GB

This is just minimum system requirements to play this game.

Sush, thanks for your explanation. by the way am aware of that and already started upgrading my system. Bought AMD Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM and also upgraded few other hardwares. And yeah, i am staying in UK and just ordered the game on Steam. All helps appreciated. keep it up guys.

Quote Originally Posted by newway01 View Post
    Well, i can refer you to the download page but you should know that the download for Max Payne 3 will cost you almost 28GB of your bandwith. If you still want to download, you can buy/download Digital Copy of Max payne 3 from the following retailer's pages:

Out of these, i'll suggest you to better go with Steam. It will be best. Still, i will recommend you to better buy a DVD set instead of downloading the game.

Hi. I bought Max Payne 3 from Amazon as they had an offer on it. But now one of the disks was unreadable because of a scratch and I am not able to install the game. Is it possible to download a retail copy and then apply my Max Payne 3 serial number to log in. It does show as a registered game in my social club account.

Aaahh, yes, i guess you can do that because the money is only for the Reregistration number while the game files are same in retail or digital copy.