Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Best place for Free downloads

Best place for Free downloads

Whenever I try to download anything such as video games, softwares, movies, or songs from any site, most of them asks me for some kind of subscription or many of them prompt me to sign up. That is really very annoying. Now as you guys stay on internet, could you guys please let me know some good websites from where i can download what i want for free ? I mean i dont want to subscribe because i dont have so much of money. Signing up is ok but still little hectic.

Re: Best place for Free downloads

Well there are still many many sites that provides downloads for free and also without signing up. For example, if you want to download songs and mp3 simply visit songspk. For downloading movies you can go to world4free, desirulez, amader forums, etcc. They provide you direct downloads. For mobile apps and games, you can got to gallery9, zedge, etcc. You neither need to sign up nor need to subscribe on these sites to download any thing.

Now talking about game, what kind of games you want to download ? If you are trying to download hign end pc games like prototype, call of duty, etcc...than my friend those games are paid. You wont be getting it for free.

Well there were very famous download sites like medifire, rapidshare, filehippo etcc who use to provide all downloads for free and without any subscription but that was causing some kind of piracy. Hence since SOPA and PIPA laws were launched, all these sites lay offed free downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech-Master View Post
    Well there were very famous download sites like medifire, rapidshare, filehippo etcc who use to provide all downloads for free and without any subscription but that was causing some kind of piracy. Hence since SOPA and PIPA laws were launched, all these sites lay offed free downloads.
    Thanks a lot friends for such a great info. i was not aware of this.

Also thanks to RPD for providing the list of sites. Thats exactly i wanted to know. All help really appreciated.