Select Startup Application:
As I said earlier, there are several applications that starts with your windows , the launch of some of them start is perfectly justified as firewalls, antivirus, download manager. Others, however, may not be necessary as the Quick Start Microsoft Office, agents Winamp, RealPlayer, Java, or even the software installed without your awareness ... You can simply stop them to make your boot faster. Here is how to do the same:
- Click Start, type msconfig in the search field and press Enter key
- In the window that appears, open the Startup tab.
- The list of all running programs at startup is displayed. Then uncheck the boxes to disable the software. Click on OK.
- Click Exit without restarting.
- If an error occurs, you can easily find the automatic execution of the software by checking the box again.