Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Viber application for Nokia Mobile phones

Need Viber application for Nokia Mobile phones

Hey guys, need some help. I have a very large college group with many good friend We are using Whats App since its release and we really enjoy it. Few of my friends are also using Android devices like HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy, etc , some of them have Blackberry mobiles as well and they have installed some new app called Viber. With the help of these all our android group remains connected even with calls that cost them nothing.

But similar to me there are many friends who are using Nokia smartphones like N8, E7, etc. We tried to find out Viber for our mobiles but we dint found it. I wanted to know is there Viber for Nokia phones or is it just for Android and Blackberry? If it is for Nokia mobiles, please give me the download link.

Re: Need Viber application for Nokia Mobile phones

Indeed Viber is an outstanding application after Whatsapp. Am using the same and happy to make free calls. but unfortunately, it is not available yet for Symbian device. You will need to wait for some more months until it gets to Nokia Store.

Quote Originally Posted by NokDroid View Post
    But similar to me there are many friends who are using Nokia smartphones like N8, E7, etc. We tried to find out Viber for our mobiles but we dint found it. I wanted to know is there Viber for Nokia phones or is it just for Android and Blackberry? If it is for Nokia mobiles, please give me the download link.
    Obviously you will not find it for your Nokia mobiles because the app is yet not released for Nokia Symbian series. Couple of weeks ago, the developers announced that they are making it for Nokia mobiles as well. Hopefully will be launched soon.

And Viber is not just for Android and Blackberry, it is also available for Apple iOS and Windows Phones as well. Just Nokia is left :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Android 4.0 View Post
    Obviously you will not find it for your Nokia mobiles because the app is yet not released for Nokia Symbian series. Couple of weeks ago, the developers announced that they are making it for Nokia mobiles as well. Hopefully will be launched soon.

And Viber is not just for Android and Blackberry, it is also available for Apple iOS and Windows Phones as well. Just Nokia is left :-[
    Thanks for the useful info mate. Really appreciated and yeah, its really very sad for the nokia users. Anyways, i request you to please update this thread as soon as Viber gets launched for Nokia Symbian phones.

Also i would like to know if there is any alternative application for Viber for every mobile operating systems so that my group remains connected with everyone ?

Hey guys, Viber is now officially available for Nokia Mobiles. As of now they have launched it for all Symbian 40 series and few of S60 devices. It can now be downloaded easily from Nokia's own Ovi Store. See this:

Nokia S40 users can download it from here

And Nokias S60 users can get it from here.

go to hell nokia

I need viber for Nokia Asha 503, please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robeo View Post
    I need viber for Nokia Asha 503, please help me!
    Hello Robeo,
    Did you tried installing the Viber attached in this Download post ? Doesn't it works? I believe all Asha devices are made on the same Nokia Software platform and if that file works fine on Asa 310 or 308, it should work on your 503 as well. Just test it out.