Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Direct download WhatsApp Application for Nokia Asha 200, 201 and Asha 300, 303

Direct download WhatsApp Application for Nokia Asha 200, 201 and Asha 300, 303

WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular mobile applications and replaced by a traditional SMS messaging system free over 3G or Wi-Fi. WhatsApp sends messages to a classic style chat. Also with this application you can send photos, audio, video and contacts instantly and easily. Groups chatting are another of the strengths of WhatsApp Messenger. You can chat or send your media to groups of up to 10 people. A good way to save messages and communicate quickly and effectively. To take advantage of Messenger WhatsApp need that you and the receiver you may have the application installed. Beyond this requirement, WhatsApp Messenger uses your 3G or Wi-Fi connection to send the message, saving the cost of SMS messages. WhatsApp Messenger has quality alternatives but at the moment is the instant messaging application more successful.

Pros of this application:

* Sends photos, audio, video and links
    * Sending free SMS
    *Allows messages to groups
    * Operates between different mobile platforms

Cons of this Application:

* It only works between Smartphone with the installed application
    * Groups limited to 10 people
    * Closing Application Very Difficult

To download WhatsApp Application for Nokia Asha 200, Asha 201 , Asha 300 and Asha 303 Click Here

Re: Direct download WhatsApp Application for Nokia Asha 200, 201 and Asha 300, 303

Awsome.... I have downloaded and installed whatsapp without any issue. Thank you

Re: Direct download WhatsApp Application for Nokia Asha 200, 201 and Asha 300, 303

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLove View Post
    To download WhatsApp Application for Nokia Asha 200, Asha 201 , Asha 300 and Asha 303 Click Here
    Thanks for such great post friends, I have a question here. Two days i bought a new Asha 311 Touchscreen phone and tried to search Whatsapp for the same but dint found anywhere. Now here as you have mentioned the model numbers of earlier Asha series phones, i wanted to know whether it will work on my Asha 311 ?

Please reply soon. Thank you.

I think yes, it will work because that file has worked for many Nokia S40 users.If you face any problem with the same, just checkout this thread. There are more 3 different files attached. I'm sure any one of them will surely work for you.

Hey guys, just wanted to confirm whether these WhatsApp application (Attachments) are for the first Asha Series (qwerty) or the latest Asha Series (Touch Phones) ? because i guess there are huge difference in these series and i doubt if these will work with the touchscreens. Last week i bought Nokia Asha 305 and searching working WhatsApp for the same. If it works with mine, please let me know which one to download. Thank you.

In my case it was the third attachment of that thread which worked for me. You should try out the same.

It is named as "whatsapp26_S40.rar", or you can download it directly from here.

Can anyone provide me direct download URL of Whatsapp messenger for Nokia C2-01 ? help will be appreciated. :-\

Dear Fellow users,

I have a nokia asha 200 and I installed the 1.8mb file, extracted it, transferred the java executable file to my phone and whenever I'm trying to install it gives the not supported error.

I followed your instructions and there was no option to install "all softwares" or "no online check" in the application settings. there was only application sounds, version name, etc.

please help.

Somebody please provide me Whats app messenger for Asha 308 touch.

I am using asha 200. i managed to install from WhatsApp23_S40.jar. tried to run it and errored out saying imcompatible. I did an update version using the phone and managed to get WhatsApp_2_4_12.jar loaded from whatsapp.com with the jad file. i was able to run it, entered my phone number at the initial stage and got stuck at Phone setup and it's showing "Connecting..." indefinitely. I wonder if any of you faced the same thing.