Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Firefox 11 Error "Your browser is blocking Flash"

Firefox 11 Error "Your browser is blocking Flash"

I amusing Firefox since long time as my default web browser. Recently I have upgraded to v11.0. but since i upgraded, it started giving me an error message saying ‘Your browser is blocking Flash’. I don’t know why is this error coming up and what is it related but the error only occurs when i open my email clients such as Yahoo or Gmail. But i open the same sites using Opera or Internet Explorer, it works fine. But as i said, i mostly use Firefox, i want to fix it. Could you guys please help ? Am using Windows 7 Ultimate pc.

Re: Firefox 11 Error "Your browser is blocking Flash"

Solution for the said error is very simple. You just need to enable the Adobe Flash or Shockwave Plugin in your Firefox. Just check if its enable, i guess it is disabled hence you getting the above error. To enable Adobe Flash or Shockwave Plug-in go tools, click on Add-ons, now you will get Add-ons Manager tab and under that go to Plugins panel. Now here make sure you have enabled the Adobe Flash or Shockwave and then click on ok button to save all settings…

Re: Firefox 11 Error "Your browser is blocking Flash"

Even I have got this same issue and I have tried to clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause error message and it worked. In order to clear the cache and the cookies just open Firefox, go to Preferences and then click on advanced tab. Now in Advanced tab make click on the Network section. Here make click on "Clear Now" button in Offline Storage panel. Along with this i would also suggest you to reinstall flash player manually because your error message regarding flash player, i think your flash player not configured or installed properly. So first uninstall the flash player from your browser and after that install it again from official site.