Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What is No Cost EMI on Flipkart Online Shopping?

What is No Cost EMI on Flipkart Online Shopping?

I don't know if this is correct section to post this query. Forgive me if wrong.

Well, we all know about EMI schemes while shopping online from e-commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay, etc. Usually the total product amount is divided into easy installments with Interest, processing fee, etc. But i dont understand what is No Cost EMI ? Whenever i hear about No Cost EMI, the name Flipkart comes default with the same? So, what is it? What new thing FLipkart has brought in EMIs? Can anyone please explain me the same?

Re: What is No Cost EMI on Flipkart Online Shopping?

In simple words, No Cost EMI on Flipkart can be described as easy monthly installments with No processing fee, No hidden costs, No down payment and No interest. It is completely Interest free which means, you dont need to pay even a single rupee extra of the actual product cost even if you buy it on EMI.

However, the No Cost EMI is only available on selected products and brand including Apple, LG, Vu, Panasonic, InFocus, etc.. So, it depends on what you are buying.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalGuy View Post
    But i dont understand what is No Cost EMI ? Whenever i hear about No Cost EMI, the name Flipkart comes default with the same? So, what is it? What new thing FLipkart has brought in EMIs? Can anyone please explain me the same?
    Usual EMI includes the monthly divided amount of your product cost + the Bank interest + down payment + processing fee. But with No Cost EMI, all those charges are waived off and you only pay the actual cost of the product in easy monthly installments.

This No Cost EMI is brought by partnership with Bajaj Finance which was only offline but now got online with Flipkart. They don't charge any Interest from long time but there use to be Down payment and processing free which too got waived off since they joined with Flipkart. So, both together are making our shopping awesome.

Thank you very much guys for such good explanation. Just one more thing. Can you please provide me step by step processes how can i buy using this No Cost EMI scheme on Flipkart. What all i need?

Quote Originally Posted by LocalGuy View Post
    Thank you very much guys for such good explanation. Just one more thing. Can you please provide me step by step processes how can i buy using this No Cost EMI scheme on Flipkart. What all i need?
    Here is how:

• Since No Cost EMI is only available on Flipkart Mobile App, launch the app and go to the product page you want to buy.
    • If you can see No Cost EMI option on the product page then click on ‘Buy Now’ and move to Proceed to Pay.
    • Now select ‘EMI’ as the payment method and click on ‘Place Order’. You can select ‘Bajaj Finserv (No Cost EMI)’ as your payment option.
    • Choose the EMI tenure from the next screen and continue to fill in your Bajaj Finserv Card details. You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number, which you need to enter on the Flipkart mobile app. Verify the OTP and you are done.

This is one type of instalment payment for your product. In simple words, No Cost EMI on Flipkart can be described as easy monthly installments with No processing fee, No down payment and No interest. It is completely Interest free which means, you don't need to pay even a single rupee extra of the actual product cost even if you buy it on EMI.
    cloud implementation services @Instacarma