Thread: How to root and unlock my Pantech burst mobile or put it in fastboot mode?

How to root and unlock my Pantech burst mobile or put it in fastboot mode?

hey guys need some serious help from you all. Last month was my Bíday when one of my cousins has gifted me Pantech Burst P9070. This is my first ever Android based smartphone. I have used all types of devices in past like BB, Nokia, iPhone as well but this is what i liked very much because of a new OS for me, Android. Anyways, what i need to know from you all is about rooting the same. Is there any way we can Root Pantech Burst Smartphones ? If yes, please let me know.

Also i would like to tell you guys that the cousin who gifted me this device has already tried some R&D on this but was not able to enter in fastboot mode. To be frank, i even dint know what is Fastboot mode :P. I would also like to add that this device is locked with AT&T (if that matters you all for providing the solution) and need to be unlocked.

Please help in any manner you guys can help. All your efforts appreciated.

Re: How to root and unlock my Pantech burst mobile or put it in fastboot mode?

Well to be frank, i heard this name very first time in my life :P . What is Pantech Burst ? Which company produces this device ? Anyways, i would be interested too knowing more about this device.

I think you will need to wait for some more time until some one releases custom ROM for rooting Pantech Burst. I have never heard someone rooted this yet. Better you would have went with some popular smartphones like HTC, Samsung, etc. There are 100 ways of rooting these devices with lots more great features.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulton View Post
    Anyways, what i need to know from you all is about rooting the same. Is there any way we can Root Pantech Burst Smartphones ? If yes, please let me know.
    Yes you can Root your device, and root it now itself, You donít need to wait anymore. ? Just follow the below steps to do the same:

First of all you download PressToRoot and save it on your PC harddrive.

Now download and install ADB on your same computer.

Now take your mobile, Tap Settings, than Applications, now tap on Development and finally USB debugging. Here check mark the USB Debugging to enable it.

Now connect you mobile with your PC via USB Cable.

Open command prompt on your computer and type the below command:

adb reboot bootloader
    Donít close the command prompt and wait for sometime until your phone boots into the bootloader mode. Once it is done, enter this command in the command prompt
    fastboot boot prestoroot.img
    Thatís it. Now wait for few minutes. And wait for your device to get restarted itself. Once it restarted, you have rooted your Pantech Burst successfully. Enjoy.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

WOW, that was really a very simple and useful tutorial ĎOnlineí. Thanks a million. You guys are really great. Keep it up.

Now could you please help know how can we put it in fasboot as well ? Thanks again.

Making Pantech Burst in Fastboot mode is not a big deal. You can do the same in just few steps, here are the same:

• Depending on your operating system, download and install all required Pantech drivers.
    • Now open command prompt and enter the below commands:
    • adb reboot bootloader
    • Now give your device some time to complete the task.

Once done it will reboot itself and you will be in Fastboot Mode.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      Advertisement