Thread: How Can i Install iOS on Windows

How Can i Install iOS on Windows

Just wanted to know what would be the easiest way to install iOS on Windows computers? Since iOS 10 is approaching near for launch, it is getting very popular now days. Hence i want to experience iOS before i really buy an iPhone.

Now, as i know we can install Android operating system on our Windows PC, i was wondering if there is any way to install iOS too on Windows systems. Please tell me what is the easiest way.

Re: How Can i Install iOS on Windows

There are many ways but only to install the iOS Emulators, not the proper iOS operating system. Talking about emulators, the best i know and have used is iPadian.

The Good news is that iPadian is upgraded with iOS 10 features too. And it also support WatchOS as well as TvOS. So, since you were talking about iOS 10, this could be the best to try out on your windows computer.

Re: How Can i Install iOS on Windows

Quote Originally Posted by MaqboolH View Post
    There are many ways but only to install the iOS Emulators, not the proper iOS operating system. Talking about emulators, the best i know and have used is iPadian.

The Good news is that iPadian is upgraded with iOS 10 features too. And it also support WatchOS as well as TvOS. So, since you were talking about iOS 10, this could be the best to try out on your windows computer.
    Thank you very much Maqbool. iPadian seems really good. My Installation is half way now.