Thread: Quantum Break Save Game Location PC

Quantum Break Save Game Location PC

Need some urgent help from you guys. I am playing Quantum Break on my PC now a days and want to backup its save files because i am moving to another high end PC. I was trying to find the location but seems the files are not stored locally. Any idea? If they are saved on PC, please tell me where can i find them?

Thank You very much in advance.

Re: Quantum Break Save Game Location PC

Quote Originally Posted by Larks View Post
    I was trying to find the location but seems the files are not stored locally. Any idea?
    You are half correct. The save files of Quantum Break are do saved on Xbox Live Cloud but there's a copy of it on local PC too. You can find that at C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.QuantumBreak_8wekyb3d8 bbwe.

However, to open the 'WindowsApps' folder, you will need to go through several security process on your PC, no matter if you are logged in as administrator. See of you can get there.

Good Luck.

Re: Quantum Break Save Game Location PC

Quote Originally Posted by ShooTer View Post
    You can find that at C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.QuantumBreak_8wekyb3d8 bbwe.
    You can alternatively check for the saves at:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microso ft.QuantumBreak_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\LSAO