Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What is Diablo 3 Save Game Reminder App

What is Diablo 3 Save Game Reminder App

Hey guys, need little info about an app named “Diablo 3 Save Game Reminder”. I started playing Diablo 3 yesterday night itself and similar to many other people even am concerned with the saving system of this game. While searching for the same I came through an app on Android Market as mention in the title. There was little description about the same but I dint understood what actually it does and how it can help from your android device. Please help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: What is Diablo 3 Save Game Reminder App

Well as per the app developer, Diablo 3 Save Game Reminder will just remind you for saving the game at the specific period of time. You can set a time in the app, lets say for about every 5 minutes or 10 minutes, and the app will remind/alert you to save the game. As shown in the image below:

That’s it. But I don’t think it is not going to help you in Diablo 3 in any manner. We don’t need any alarm or alert that reminds us to save game because we ourselves are concerned for saving our game, isn’t it.

zeddo

that’s correct. No matter if you installed that app in your Android device, I don’t think you can save the game on its alarm because there is only Save and Exit option available in Diablo 3. You need to exit the game in order to save it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddo View Post
    that’s correct. No matter if you installed that app in your Android device, I don’t think you can save the game on its alarm because there is only Save and Exit option available in Diablo 3. You need to exit the game in order to save it.
    Your 1st sentence is correct that Diablo 3 Save Game Reminder will not help us in any manner, but second sentence is wrong. It is not compulsory that we need to exit the game in order to save the game. Diablo 3 gets saved itself on the server level after every power or character gets unlocked.