Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Diablo 3 Save Game system

Diablo 3 Save Game system

I would like to know how is the game saving system in Diablo 3 ? I mean, like it was in Diablo 1 where if we got killed, the game automatically starts from the last saved game. Not, automatically. But here in Diablo 3, if we got killed, we need to move our save game backup to other save games manually so that we can start from that point. Isn’t it possible to make it same as Diablo 1 or many other games that the game get saved automatically and starts from last point In case we are dead ?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Diablo 3 Save Game system

Even I have a similar question. I haven’t started playing the official release of Diablo 3, but heard from many Diablo gamers that the game wont save until you quit the game. Is that true ? If yes, what If I bought the game and played for about 5 to 7 hours and before I quite the game, what if my system crashed of freezed or anything else ? That means, I dint quit and the game dint saved. Will I lost all my progress of the game ?

If you heard something like that than you have heard Wrong. There is nothing like that. As you know this is an online game, all your game progress gets Saved automatically on the server as soon as you unlocked anything. You dont need to worry about system crash or anything, you will start the game again where you had stopped last time. ;D

I doubt if the games gets saved after every checpoints. because am playing the game and i only found that there is "save Exit" option. but still youi may be correct because i dont have server level information