Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Diablo 3 game launched, having record breaking 2 million Pre-Orders

Diablo 3 game launched, having record breaking 2 million Pre-Orders

Blizzard Entertainment launches the anticipated episode of the Diablo series, Diablo III. As per the reports, there was more than 2 Million Pre-order for the game where they released 8000 copies last midnight. The retail copies of Diablo 3 is now available in countries like Southeast Asia, Australia, USA, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and New Zealand. Whereas digital copies of the games made available in Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Brazil as well as above mentioned countries.

Surprisingly Diablo 3 gained so much of gamers that millions of people were unable to login in because of the server’s limited capacity and getting Error 37. Checkout what Mike Morhaime, Blizzard boss said, "This launch is a culmination of many years of hard work by our development team, and many years of passionate, dedicated support from gamers around the world. We're grateful for the enthusiasm of our players, and for the help of our beta testers in getting the game ready for release. Now that Diablo 3 is live, we hope everyone's ready to have a hellishly good time slaying demons and collecting loot in Sanctuary".

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Diablo 3 game launched, having record breaking 2 million Pre-Orders

hey thanks a lot friend for the great info. I need some help here. Even i bought a copy for my self and as you have mentioned above Error 37, i want to know how to fix that error?

Re: Diablo 3 game launched, having record breaking 2 million Pre-Orders

Well dude, as of now i can only say that there is no way to fix this error. As mentioned here http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...7-busy-Servers , the error comes from blizzard's server as i guess they have limited capacity server. Hence many gamers are unable to login.

So if they increase their server capacity, than only we can get rid of this error