Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Diablo 3 beta Error 37, busy Servers

Diablo 3 beta Error 37, busy Servers

Am Damn annoyed of Error 37 while logging to Diablo 3 Beta. Downloaded beta yesterday, installed and it and every time am trying to loggin, it gives me error saying:

"Servers are busy at this time, please try again later (Error 37)"

You can also see the same in the screenshot:

Could you guys please help me for the same ? Am trying to logging since yesterday but not successful once. How can i fix this ?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Diablo 3 beta Error 37, busy Servers

Its not just you with this error, friend. There are millions of Diablo fans facing this error. As the Diablo 3 is yet not officially released and its still in beta, so I wonder Battlet.net has limited server capacity that is causing this error for the rest of gamers. Well, the only solution for this is to wait for few minutes or few Hours until you can login successfully to Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Astor View Post
    Am Damn annoyed of Error 37 while logging to Diablo 3 Beta. Downloaded beta yesterday, installed and it and every time am trying to loggin, it gives me error saying:

"Servers are busy at this time, please try again later (Error 37)"
    Well, even am at the same stage. trying to get in since last 8 hours but still getting the same error. I tried to find out some solution on their forums but here is what i got:

Due to high concurrency the login servers are currently at full capacity. This may cause delays in the login process, account pages and web services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved.
    Lets hope for the best and wish if they can fix it soon :-\

I think that this error will be fixed only after May 15th when the game releases officially. As mentioned above, its an error message you will be getting if you are logging in early because the game is in beta and I guess server too in beta. Don’t know what is the capacity of the servers set by Battle.net for the most anticipated game releasing after a long 4 years duration.

Relax friends, we can’t do anything at this stage. Also we are just a day behind of the game release. Also they said on one forum that they would be allowing login to more and more gamers slowly to maintain server stability.