Uncharted: Golden Abyss is an interesting and hit video game launched 2 months ago for PS Vita users. Since then people faced few problems with the game such as difficulty level, black market bug, or connectivity issues. The huge problem with this game was the WiFi connectivity drop. While playing this game users suddenly use to got an error saying “wifi connection has been stopped”. Well, the good news is that with the patch 1.02, there is no more such error. Thanks to Sony Bend.
Check out the major Fixes done in Patch 1.02:
- Black-market transaction frequency increases
- Changes in the Black Market Menu
- Adjusted difficulty Extremely difficult '
- Statistics are not reset
- Network connection is not interrupted during the game
- Improved Trophy verification