Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Easiest way to delete Photo/Image from Apple iPad / iPad2 / iPad 3

Easiest way to delete Photo/Image from Apple iPad / iPad2 / iPad 3

In the era of new iPad 3, last week I bought a iPad 2. I know I am late but thatís good for me. Anyways, this is my first ever Apple product ma using. As am new to iPad, I faced lots of problem understanding its features and all. But the most annoying is deleting photos/images from this device. I was on a trip last week and store all images in my iPad along with many more snaps taken from my laptop, camera, etccc.

Now the problem am facing is there is no option I can see for deleting any of these images. How is it possible. How can apple do this? I wasted enough time finding the same. Do any of you can help me with this ? Thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Easiest way to delete Photo/Image from Apple iPad / iPad2 / iPad 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hartley View Post
    Now the problem am facing is there is no option I can see for deleting any of these images. How is it possible. How can apple do this? I wasted enough time finding the same. Do any of you can help me with this ? Thanks in advance.
    LoL. How can you even think that Apple will do so ? Dude, Apple is one of the best in technologies and so its devices. Only thing is you need to learn using its devices if its first time. Anyways, deleting images in iPad 1 or 2 or iPad 3 is easy but little tricky. Let me explain you the same.

If you have some images taken from your computer/laptop by syncing your iPad, then the only way to delte those images is by iTunes. You need to connect your iPad with the laptop or desktop wherever you have installed iTunes with your account, and select/delete the images you want to delete. Its that simple.

In second case, rest of the images taken by camcorder, emails, captured by iPad camera, etc can be deleted right from your iPad. There are 2 ways to delete the same as follows:
    First, just click on the Arrow you can see on the Thumbnail and you will get the option to delete. See the image below for reference:

Second, just open the photo, and locate a trashcan icon on the top right corner of the screen. Tap it and you are done.

Hope, i helped you 8)

Re: Easiest way to delete Photo/Image from Apple iPad / iPad2 / iPad 3

Here is the way i got from Apple Official for deleting images/photos from iPads:

• Launch iTunes, From the left pane, under Devices list select the device icon. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
    • Choose "Sync photos from."
    • On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
    • On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
    • Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    • Click Apply.