Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Apple iOS 5 updated to v5.1.1 , available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch

Apple iOS 5 updated to v5.1.1 , available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch

Apple iOS 5 with popular Siri feature is now updated to iOS 5.1.1. Apple has released this update today for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch devices. Although there is no new features added to this update but there are many Bug fixes that make it must have. The new iOS 5.1.1 contains the following fixes and change log:

This new update is available through OTA as well as iTunes. Users already using v5.1 can simply update it on their device through OTA. Make sure you have good 3G or WiFi connectivity as its 54MB in size. People using devices yet with iOS4 will need to get this update through iTunes.

This update has been released for the following Apple Devices:
    iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation) and later, iPad (1st generation), iPad (2nd generation), iPad (3rd generation)

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Apple iOS 5 updated to v5.1.1 , available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch

WOW, thats good news. Though i miss Steve Jobs, Apple is still Rocking.

Anyways, am a huge fan of Apple technology and hence having all three of its devices, iPad 2, iPhone 4S and an iPod touch 3rd generation.

Could you guys please let me know the steps to install this new update so that i dont make any mistakes and get my device dead.

Re: Apple iOS 5 updated to v5.1.1 , available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch

Quote Originally Posted by Expensive View Post
    WOW, thats good news. Though i miss Steve Jobs, Apple is still Rocking.

Anyways, am a huge fan of Apple technology and hence having all three of its devices, iPad 2, iPhone 4S and an iPod touch 3rd generation.

Could you guys please let me know the steps to install this new update so that i dont make any mistakes and get my device dead.
    Yeah, thats really a good news. As mentioned in the above news you can get update your devices to iOS 5.1.1 either via iTunes or OTA. For the step by step process for both OTA and iTunes see this tutorial http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...1-on-my-iPad-3