Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Micromax A50 Ninja – A Dual Sim Android Phone with voice assistant AISHA

Micromax A50 Ninja – A Dual Sim Android Phone with voice assistant AISHA

Seems like Micromax wants some competition with Apple. Micromax recently released a new Android based spartphone Micromax A50 Ninja that features ‘AISHA’ (Artificial Intelligence Speech Handset Assistant). It is just as Apple’s Siri. It will work same as Siri and will help user to make calls, setting up calendar events and even reporting what the weather looks like. You just need to ask it hows the weather of any particular City and will answer. Its been also said that it helps users to update status on Facebook and Twitter as well.

The new Micromax A50 Ninja with the Voice Assistant AISHA is an effort by Micromax to offer a reasonably priced smartphone solution that is not just smart but also an intelligent device. As per other details of this device, A50 Ninja is a dual-SIM device powered by Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS and a 650MHz processor. In addition there is a 3.1-inch capacitive touch screen, 2MP rear camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS and Bluetooth. As per the storage, users can expand it upto 32GB with MicroSd Card. There is also an inbuilt gravity sensor that offers accelerometer based games.

Micromax A50 Ninja is the 5th device in its Supernova series following A85, A75, A73 and A78 that range between 4,999/- to -12,500/- whereas A50 Ninja is the strangest and cheapest priced at just 4999/-

Re: Micromax A50 Ninja – A Dual Sim Android Phone with voice assistant AISHA

hey thanks for the great info friend. Am a huge fan of Micromax devices, already have 2 devices from supernova series, as well as a Funbook Tablet that recently launched. Now even this A50 Ninja is attracting me towards its Voice Assistant feature. Could you please post some of its specs and features, so that i can clear my doubts ?

Thanks in advance. 8)

yeah sure dude,. but before that i would like to say that it is the must have device for Micromax users. Great Smartphone with great features at great price

Checkout the specs and features of Supernova A50 Ninja:

• Android v2.3.6 Gingerbread
    • AISHA (Artificial Intelligence Speech Handset Assistant)
    • 3.1'' inch Capacitive Touch Display Screen
    • 2 Megapixel Camera
    • 650 MHz Processor for Multi-tasking
    • Storage up to 32 GB
    • Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
    • Bluetooth
    • 3G/WCDMA 2100 MHz
    • HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
    • Dual GSM Sim Card, GPRS/EDGE
    • GPS with Google Maps
    • 1200 mAh Battery
    • up to 4 hours of Talktime
    • up to 240 hours of standby time
    • Dimensions : 113x61x13 mm

Seems like Micromax is really rocking the low budget gadget market. Anyways,one of my friend is looking to buy a good smartphone. After lots of researches finally we decided to any one of Micromax. Talking about this brand i found this one very interesting. But we also came through Superfone A45, Micromax A84, A90 and A100. Can yoiu guys please suggest me the best of among these?

Thank you very much.

We compare Micromax A50 Ninja and Superfone A45 because they both features Voice Assitant called AISHA. Among these two, Superfone A45 is superior. Apart from these, if we do comparison in Micromax A84, A90 and A100, than obviously Micromax A100 rocks with large wide 5 Inch display and 5MP camera.